None Greater Than Nature
She has lived forever and will live forever more
And what can be said of Nature that's not been said before
Her beauty the artists and writers inspire
And of singing her praises could one ever tire.
None greater than Nature despite what many do say
And great scientists are learning from her every day
Yet of her well kept secrets we never will know
And the shroud of mysticism around her does grow.
It is a fact of life and facts never lie
That all of Nature's life forms are born to die
And us humans are life forms of Nature despite what many do say
For each one of us there's a last night and day.
The fruits of her bosom with us she does share
None greater than Nature with her none to compare
The one we live off of so much to her we owe
And we like her Seasons to life come and go.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (None Greater Than Nature by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher