Michael Shepherd (8.4.1929 / Marton, Lancashire)
In the April wind, white cherry blossom;
On the ground, snowflakes.
Submitted: Friday, April 08, 2005
Poet Other Poems
- ! 'Great Write...' - great reader!
- ! l o n e l y
- ! S I N
- ! 11.11.: TO THE FALLEN
- ! A grief ago
- ! A novel situation
- ! A Platonic Reminiscence of a Great La...
- ! A poem for Samuel
- ! A Poet
- ! A spiral scratched into an ancient Ir...
- ! A Wish
- ! A Zimbabwean asks a question
- ! An angry poem about peace
- ! An offering of bliss to you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.