The Holy Grail
The Holy abstinence
We are all going to places no one wants to admit...
not the Christians, not the Atheists not the Buddhas or the Jews
we all have a seed, a spawn
most of us anyway... after a certain age...
we all have fears,
most of us anyway...
why don’t I want to look back? Why cant I re-conceive?
The bitter mind of the ill-fated is fluent in disaster relief......... (read it again, you’ll get it)
longing for simpler memories
wishing for memories less blemished
no individual is without hope
no individual is without fear.......(corny, I know.... a transgression, I know)
my only hope is in tomorrow...
it won't be in a class warfare or a intellectual rebuttal (obviously) ...
it will be in ignorance, ignorance to the nth degree
I will be almighty, I will be absopure
I am constitutional, fear no fear
look at why this is questionable,
I do too
why am I to hear?
what am I to see?
See Me do...
See Me see...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (O.U.I by J.W. Frogg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I apologize on behalf of the dead, Joshua Poteat
- Memorial Department, Joshua Poteat
- Lighting Department, Joshua Poteat
- Drug Department, Joshua Poteat
- Six Winged Angel, John Lima
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal