Mary Joy Lumanog
To heal a heart full of hatred
Through the light of forgiveness...
To cure blindness
Through the light of open-mindedness...
To cure deafness
Through the light of consciousness...
To cure dumbness
Through the light of intelligence...
To heal a hand of hostility
Through the light of kindness...
To cure a paralytic
Through the light of liberty...
To cure sickness
Through the light of benevolence...
How obscure to understand
To heal physicality
Through the presence of spirituality
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Obscure by Mary Joy Lumanog )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Failed Romantic, Ananta Madhavan
- Poem 141, Andy Caldwell
- Conception's Debt, Noah Body