Ode to David (Upon First Meeting)
Silently he moves towards me, beckoned by a wave.
Resolute in body and spirit, spirited as a wild mustang.
His eyes flash at challenge a joy seldom seen.
Entrance gained by credential ask as key.
A mythical being known only by rumor and hope.
Honor respect principle nobly endowed.
He made my brain hard as he stroked me by question.
A true beauty, unaware.
Full lips thou speak temptation mind and body entwined.
As he leans in to make a point his shirt opens slightly, unfair distraction.
Joseph Camphouse's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to David (Upon First Meeting) by Joseph Camphouse )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts