OH! I Love You
The strange, proud girl, who even don`t wants
Realy, to talk with me,
But last night, unexpectedly,
Came to my fancies and dreams,
"lets come on", saying to me
"Open the doors your heart"
"I want to get into your heart"
"I want to gather all the joys into your heart"
"Lets come on! open the doors of your heart"
I replied, "its impossible for me2
"I love you indeed, but! "
"I don`t want to take my love into the vale of dreams"
"There i don`t want to squander my love"
"It is the only asset of my life"
"Indeed, if you realy loves me"
"Lets come out of dreams",
"Into the reality and greens"
"I will make you the queen of my heart`s vale"
"Infact, come out of dreams"
"Once into the reality, once say for me",
"In that proud way",
"Oh! I love you"
[this was an urdu poem written by our teacher dr.jahanzeb shaoor, here i am translating it to urdu ]
amir khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OH! I Love You by amir khan )
- Found in, hasmukh amathalal
- AAA, Vera Sidhwa
- Invention of The Store, douglas scotney
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Why Poet?, Sandra Feldman
- Man, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Kite, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A Middle-Aged First Kiss (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Misplaced Trust, Mr. Spock
- No Looking Back (A Follow-up Poem), Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)