One man is lots to handle,
next thing he's lighting a candle,
he says he has a romantic surprize,
but his face is full of lots of lies,
so off he trots to make somthing quick
you can here him go lick lick
so you peep into the kitchen, HE'S MAKING TOAST!
i wanted it to be a romantic roast!
so by that i am gone,
i pack my bag and say so long!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (one man by dalpal honey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Freedom From A Dreary Forest, Monk E. Biz
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola