One More Kiss
One kiss is never enough,
There has to be one more,
O may they return, again and again
As waves kiss the sandy shore.
Don’t deny my hungry heart
Of this most simple pleasure,
Let those soft kisses keep flowing
As a fountain gives in great measure.
It’s a most delicious delight
For my heart a kiss does win;
Such a warming afterglow
Like when the sun kisses my skin.
One more kiss will only do
When I know there will be more;
A kiss truly has the power
To touch me at my core!
Paul Holmes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One More Kiss by Paul Holmes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Neon Milk, Is It Poetry
- FOR SOUL TO SERENADE, Dr subhendu kar
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- The wind and the rocks, cristobal Benjumea
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri