God has given us one face,
he has given us something great
that we take advantage of
Our face is like a work of art
each so similar,
yet different in many ways.
Each work of art he's created
is a beauty that only few notice
and is something that we hardly see
In our own selves.
Beauty is what we all share
but our appearance is what's so different.
It's what makes us so unique
and what makes us an individual.
crystal ruth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ones' Face by crystal ruth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker