God has given us one face,
he has given us something great
that we take advantage of
Our face is like a work of art
each so similar,
yet different in many ways.
Each work of art he's created
is a beauty that only few notice
and is something that we hardly see
In our own selves.
Beauty is what we all share
but our appearance is what's so different.
It's what makes us so unique
and what makes us an individual.
crystal ruth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ones' Face by crystal ruth )
Poem of the Day
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Prison Cell, Mahmoud Darwish
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)