Or is that me who is sad?
Why sun is hiding
why rain appears
as tears of sky?
why songs of birds
appears so grim?
why colours of
flowers look faded?
why the air
why thunder is roaring
why sea is
shouting with sorrow?
why trees are so
quiet and drooped.?
What has happened
to you all?
Or is that me
who is sad?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Or is that me who is sad? by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale