We're going to have the mostest fun!
It's going to be a club;
And no one can belong to it
But Dot and me and Bub.
We thought we'd have a Reading Club,
But couldn't 'cause, you see,
Not one of us knows how to read--
Not Dot nor Bub nor me.
And then we said a Sewing Club,
But thought we'd better not;
'Cause none of us knows how to sew--
Not me nor Bub nor Dot.
And so it's just a Playing Club,
We play till time for tea;
And, oh, we have the bestest times!
Just Dot and Bub and me.
Carolyn Wells's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Club by Carolyn Wells )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Words, meaningful empty words, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cruelty..., Hafeni Nghidinua
- Me, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cry Me A River, Lilly Emery
- Admiration, tallulah montegue
- MY GRANDMOTHER LOVED ALL KINDS OF FLOWER.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Want To Write You A Note, Lilly Emery
- Oxford street, Amitie Abedi
- Woman's Voice, Kate Harrington
- Chaotic Dance, Saiom Shriver