Eyes sometimes want to say
if our mind can't dare to say.
Only one word
That makes a pair
of two souls; and
the relationship will be a remarkable,
and they will stay.
So, this is an extraordinary function of our eyes.
Our eyes know
What our heart wants to bestow
and wants to pay.
(to their closest one)
We should respect.
We should not forget.
Our eyes are awesome
as they are God Gifted.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Eyes by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey