Can I Live?
always find light;
saving their lives.
types of pins….
lives full of sin.
[hang] me up
with your dying…
give me to the darkness,
fly me into the sun
the one running…
etched in the heart
hating your black art
Can I Live?'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Lives by Can I Live? )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv