Our Piece Of Heaven
Heaven is where the heart lies
and the heart lies where it calls home
and home is always
where you hang your hat.
So this conclusion is evident
heaven has to be a place
we call our home.
We can travel the world far and wide;
enjoy the places that we visit.
We are always thankful
whenever our travels end
and we are back where we started.
Our piece of heaven
that place we call our home.
13 February 2008
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Piece Of Heaven by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss