Our Piece Of Heaven
Heaven is where the heart lies
and the heart lies where it calls home
and home is always
where you hang your hat.
So this conclusion is evident
heaven has to be a place
we call our home.
We can travel the world far and wide;
enjoy the places that we visit.
We are always thankful
whenever our travels end
and we are back where we started.
Our piece of heaven
that place we call our home.
13 February 2008
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Piece Of Heaven by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov