The rainbows with the pot of gold
are not the rainbows made with multicolour
that follow the rain across the sky.
They are the rainbows within us,
the ones that cross our heart.
They are the ones that hold our dreams
and when we realise they are there
we will then find our pot of gold.
We must first believe in our dreams,
as they are our pot of gold.
Believe and work on them
making sure that each one comes true.
Then and only then will we find
our rainbow with its pot of gold.
14 January 2011
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Rainbow by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate