Our Time on Earth.
Our time on earth is limited.
We have to do our best.
God's placed us here for a reason
sometimes its such a test.
To love our friends and family
and help out as we can.
We really are so lucky
I bless them all with thanks.
Some are so unfortunate
we have to show them that we care.
their trials and tribulations
so very hard to bare.
When your time on earth is ending
and you have done your very best,
take God's hand and let him lead you,
you have earned your long, long rest.
Lynn Murfett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Time on Earth. by Lynn Murfett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lustful Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- N.Y.S.C. Orientation camp Nkwere, Missau Missau
- To Touch Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro