Our Time on Earth.
Our time on earth is limited.
We have to do our best.
God's placed us here for a reason
sometimes its such a test.
To love our friends and family
and help out as we can.
We really are so lucky
I bless them all with thanks.
Some are so unfortunate
we have to show them that we care.
their trials and tribulations
so very hard to bare.
When your time on earth is ending
and you have done your very best,
take God's hand and let him lead you,
you have earned your long, long rest.
Lynn Murfett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Time on Earth. by Lynn Murfett )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(2 November 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu
- Samantha's Flight, Kewayne Wadley