Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
Our Transient Life
Like warts that spring on body-parts
And moles those come and go,
Like pains and aches of muscles. joints,
In life, we undergo!
Like trials, tribulations how
Disturb our life’s routine;
Like woes and grief that come and go,
Those make us more divine.
Like changing seasons, life goes on,
And weary turns our frame;
Like rivalry and envy brings
Upon us fleeting shame.
Nevertheless, we must steadfast
Tread, trudge or walk or run,
On road to heaven, narrow though,
With God over-head like sun!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- (a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
- (Matthew 27 v.46)
- ‘’Tis Time to Get Married! ’
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.