Over the Rainbow had Disappeared
Somewhere over the rainbow...
whoever made up that song
didn't even know.
Didn't know about the fact
that rainbows are impossible
to find, to go over.
A dreamer who dreamed too
far and high to
understand the true
rules of life.
You can't get away from it,
by leaping over the
Life's not better on the other side.
It's not worse.
Somewhere over the rainbow
But you can still
Jenna Dandurand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Over the Rainbow had Disappeared by Jenna Dandurand )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All through eternity, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling