Over the Rainbow had Disappeared
Somewhere over the rainbow...
whoever made up that song
didn't even know.
Didn't know about the fact
that rainbows are impossible
to find, to go over.
A dreamer who dreamed too
far and high to
understand the true
rules of life.
You can't get away from it,
by leaping over the
Life's not better on the other side.
It's not worse.
Somewhere over the rainbow
But you can still
Jenna Dandurand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Over the Rainbow had Disappeared by Jenna Dandurand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra