My rainbow is black and colorless. I always feel weak and powerless. I am one major jacked up mess. When your at my side I can finally rest. My broken heart, soul, & mind. Relief I can finally find. I feel like I am a cold person. I wish someone would just listen. Love and more I cannot feel. Hope one day my dreams will be real. I cannot feel anything at all. Except the pain when I fall. I fall to my knees and pled. Why does bad shit always happen to me. There must be something I would see. I take my love and I take it down. Picked up the broken on the ground. I am afraid I will never be found.
Brandy Avery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~Pain~ by Brandy Avery )
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra