Life is a dance
in an unknowing universe-
without an audience.
So we must give life
it’s perfect meaning,
for God cannot.
Do not protest,
for no one listens.
Cry and cry
in the darkness.
(2007, Chicago/Someone took this poem and created a picture with it, without my knowledge. If you want to see the picture, put 'Fred Babbin poetry' into a search engine, and click on 'Flickrs'.)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paramita by Fred Babbin )
- समनि बान्दो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Last Visit To My Friend, Joyce wolayo
- MEP interrogation, Over The Moon
- Whole, Abyssinian Queen
- मेगनआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- ‘Tis permitted Us Nay, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dilapidated house, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The violin plays, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The palaces of the skies, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a buzz at night, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
Robert Laurence Binyon
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
(21 May 1855 – 27 November 1916)