Froilan Jay Guiral
An outlet to outburst my emotions,
My passion; it is a vocation?
My heart and soul; rolled over,
A camera resembling; it captured the whole scene.
My pleasure in writing; echoing delight,
Agog experiences; my heart engraves,
In the name of love reflects my unforgettable voice,
No doubts; reward and challenges replicated.
A reflection; adrift life succinctly,
An epitome; my life poignant story,
An open book; the haptic of love,
My passion liberates the truth; set free and speak.
Froilan Jay Guiral's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passion by Froilan Jay Guiral )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp