Paths to Heavenly Lands Are Through Deserts.
With dreams one can live for long,
but in dreams one can't live for long,
dreams may haunt whole life itself;
Longing is useless unless there is will self!
Whether clear water of river from icy mountains,
or muddy flood water of heavy rains on mountains,
need no maps to flow to ocean, make way through,
falling and flowing, hitting rocks, feeding folks, it walks!
Men are more cautious without routes or maps,
without guide, as they never like to travel into traps;
Most of ways to green meadows are through thick forests,
paths to green mountains or heavenly lands are through deserts
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paths to Heavenly Lands Are Through Deserts. by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis