Let there be peace in the world!
Let the hate be demolished utterly!
Let the war cease!
Far if there is no peace in the world
Then the world will be no more.
If we turn back to war
And find peace in our heart,
The world will prosper and live for evermore.
So, let the war ever cease
Let the peace never be finished
And let the world not be broken
Into fragments by narrow domestic wall.
Pijush Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace by Pijush Biswas )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 December 1797 – 17 February 1856)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 May 1779 – 25 February 1852)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Noticing Children's Behaviors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Girl From My School, Matthias Pantaleon
- Reading and writing, gajanan mishra
- Rasheeda, Matthias Pantaleon
- Sit and think, hasmukh amathalal
- Katleho, Matthias Pantaleon
- Right place any time, hasmukh amathalal
- Kleine jongen, Madrason writer
- The Creche of Greccio, Luc Leclaire
- Christmas, Luc Leclaire