Let there be peace in the world!
Let the hate be demolished utterly!
Let the war cease!
Far if there is no peace in the world
Then the world will be no more.
If we turn back to war
And find peace in our heart,
The world will prosper and live for evermore.
So, let the war ever cease
Let the peace never be finished
And let the world not be broken
Into fragments by narrow domestic wall.
Pijush Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace by Pijush Biswas )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis