laughter impregnates the air
Smiles brighten our day
Stories pass our time
Joy increases our lives.
A long but simple
Journey that was
To the stranger
I now know
Who snatched my soul
But she knows not.
My love for her
Is beyond description
To pull the trigger
Is the pending action
For i fear her perception
From a long-known BROTHER.
me it silence
For my 'noise'
May reap violence
To avoid dismay
This is my preference
Bieze Josephat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pending by Bieze Josephat )
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico