people don't care
some people care,
heaven or hell?
most people dont.
some people love there life
but most people don't
most poeple live there boring lives.
then they just...........die.
most people do nothing exciting,
in the pathetic world we live in,
with cubiculs and safe neighborhoods.
most people don't care.
optimistic, aren't we?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (people don't care by bethany inthemeantime )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- daily sports pun, lee fones
- humpback whales doing stuff in the ocean, Mandolyn Wind
- Your Difficult Test, Mark Kosek
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones
- MY HEART IS CLEAN, BUT HIS HEART IS DARK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz