people don't care
some people care,
heaven or hell?
most people dont.
some people love there life
but most people don't
most poeple live there boring lives.
then they just...........die.
most people do nothing exciting,
in the pathetic world we live in,
with cubiculs and safe neighborhoods.
most people don't care.
optimistic, aren't we?
bethany inthemeantime's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (people don't care by bethany inthemeantime )
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA