People Have Their Ways
People have a way to decide who are their friends and enemies
People have some dissapointments in life
But do they recognize their dissapointments in life?
Can people go through moments of despair alone?
Or do they need God?
Do the people live making promises but they are neve able to keep it or Deliver it
Do people fear people?
Yes they fear people because they think that they might be mistreated or Robed by new people
Their souls, their feeling, and their love
Do people make us welcome in their lives?
Not all the time because we are different
But unique in different ways
Aldo Kraas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People Have Their Ways by Aldo Kraas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery