Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
I come down the lift, and walk to my car
Washed and parked inside the compound.
Driver sees me, and slowly walks to open
Dicky and take out water for him to drink
Contrasting with Rakesh the driver in Delhi:
The moment he saw me, he would run, before I sit
He'd start the car, and get moving:
For him, my time was precious, important,
Not like here - I am retired, and can wait.
Is that what it is, or am I uber-sensitive?
Daniel Trevelyn Joseph's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perception by Daniel Trevelyn Joseph )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal