Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
I come down the lift, and walk to my car
Washed and parked inside the compound.
Driver sees me, and slowly walks to open
Dicky and take out water for him to drink
Contrasting with Rakesh the driver in Delhi:
The moment he saw me, he would run, before I sit
He'd start the car, and get moving:
For him, my time was precious, important,
Not like here - I am retired, and can wait.
Is that what it is, or am I uber-sensitive?
Daniel Trevelyn Joseph's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perception by Daniel Trevelyn Joseph )
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss