Our life is filled with performances
from the day we are born
until the day we pass on.
Everyday we give a new performance.
Our performance always depends
on whatever kind of mood we are in,
some are on the sad side,
while others are filled with sunshine and laughter.
Each day is different
as we pass it through
and so are our performances
in our lives as we pass each day through.
13 June 2010
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Performances by David Harris )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- I'm Kunta, Ivan Brooks Sr
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey
- Martin Chuzzlewit, douglas scotney
- Love Note 18, Michael P. McParland
- A Rest 2, Michael P. McParland