Our life is filled with performances
from the day we are born
until the day we pass on.
Everyday we give a new performance.
Our performance always depends
on whatever kind of mood we are in,
some are on the sad side,
while others are filled with sunshine and laughter.
Each day is different
as we pass it through
and so are our performances
in our lives as we pass each day through.
13 June 2010
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Performances by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI