PH: Love: A Lover's Simple Request
Will you let your hair grow
Though it's trouble I know?
Won't you let your hair grow?
Just for me let it show.
For your hair is a crown
That's admired through the town,
And so soft frames a face
That illumines God's grace.
Let your hair grow and find
How you're branding my mind.
Let your whole beauty start
To embrace more than heart,
In your love I find rest,
In your love I feel blest!
Oh thank God....that you care!
Oh thank God for…. your hair!
Brian Johnston's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (PH: Love: A Lover's Simple Request by Brian Johnston )
Did you read them?
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid