'Please Don't Weep for me.'
My fellow beloved believers,
in Christ Jesus our Savior,
and our redeemer, 'please don't
weep for me.' Because I just
happen to be in heaven, 'making
music with my friends.'
We are worshipping and praising
The Lamb of God throughout
'Please don't weep for me, '
for I know you loved me dearly.
Farewell for now my special
friends. Keep your candle sticks
burning brightly until we
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Dubarry, June 4,2007.
She would compose different versions of, 'Please don't weep for me, and read them aloud at their memorial services. She went home to be with Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
And I no longer weep for her after all these years, but I miss her dearly and will see her again in heaven.
Comments about this poem ('Please Don't Weep for me.' by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones