'Please Don't Weep for me.'
My fellow beloved believers,
in Christ Jesus our Savior,
and our redeemer, 'please don't
weep for me.' Because I just
happen to be in heaven, 'making
music with my friends.'
We are worshipping and praising
The Lamb of God throughout
'Please don't weep for me, '
for I know you loved me dearly.
Farewell for now my special
friends. Keep your candle sticks
burning brightly until we
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Dubarry, June 4,2007.
She would compose different versions of, 'Please don't weep for me, and read them aloud at their memorial services. She went home to be with Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
And I no longer weep for her after all these years, but I miss her dearly and will see her again in heaven.
Comments about this poem ('Please Don't Weep for me.' by Roxanne Dubarry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1861 - 10 September 1889)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Michael P. McParland
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Time to Talk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Evening Song, Sherwood Anderson
- Gentle Golden Light, Margaret Alice Second
- What is I want under the destinies ten.., Yuri Starostin
- Lonely Road, Alexander Onoja
- Happy Birthday Lord, Ron Baratono
- I Truly Do, Michael P. McParland
- I Still Love You, Michael P. McParland
- I Pray For You, Michael P. McParland
- Pangako, Jesus James Llorico
- I Only Have Eyes, Michael P. McParland