Please Forgive Me O Mother
When I was a bitty creature,
who gave me a tender gesture?
When I can do nothing;
who gave me every thing?
There is no need to think further.
Its no one, but my beloved mother.
Whose place is just after the Almighty,
you are one who brought me up in society.
I always hurt you, but you always loved me.
Today I realised you are every thing for me,
I know no Heavens greater than you.
Please forgive me, please forgive me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Forgive Me O Mother by Zeya Mallick )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ruins Of Progress, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Posting Photos On The Facebook, I Feel I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- corrosion, oskar hansen
- TO HIS BOOTYLICIOUS MISTRESS, Israel Dammy Ipaye
- Post Photos of Beautiful Girls On The Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- To A Young Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Newspaper Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ideal Indian Wife, Jyothirmia Uppu