The padded words
perdured the fall of factuality
into the gaping maw of untruth.
The barriers start
crumbling for stilts
but the alley leads to a jungle of tales.
The manipulation walks
on the frozen lake of eyes.
Blue shadows move underneath to-
find the door. You spend
whole life to locate the dock.
The old sea and man drift in dark.
Only a seagull flies
in morning fog to trace
the sun, halted in clouds.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plummeting by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis