Poem On Environment
Environmentalists tell us not to pollute a river,
It causes harm to fish,
but when do we listen,
we do what we wish! !
We cut trees to build houses,
Instead of living in a town or city.
Environmentalists also tell us to do the same,
to live in a city with fun and simplicity.
Many children go to the same school in different cars,
But not knowing that it's burning fossil fuels,
it's also giving out poisonous gases.But we know
a solution to it, that is, By using a car pool! ! ! !
So knowning that this can lead to
saving Natural resources is the best,
we'll need it for the next generations
and that is what is our test.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem On Environment by rishabh shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay