Poetess In Pink
Pristine and pure thy picture in pink
Leaves me speechless with a blink
A poet in me is enraptured
How fine the lens has captured!
A face that fuels verses in dreams
A hair that flows pent up like streams
The hand that wields the pen so fine
Shows too, thy simple heart I opine.
Not just in picture but surely, thee
In all thy hues as sweet as can be
Beauty behold! Let the poetess unfold
A page of love for my poetry untold.
Jyo Jottypoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poetess In Pink by Jyo Jottypoet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair
- Rest in my book of brook:, binod bastola
- Rascal, Mandolyn ...
- The Homecoming, Gopikrishnan Nair
- A Blanket of Starz! is a Goodnight~, Monk E. Biz
- Investing In Banks Or Companies Beware, Terence G. Craddock
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj