Maybe its true.
The one who cares less, really is the one with the power.
Well, If you want the power, you already have it.
I don't want to have the power to break someone's heart,
Turn their world inside out.
The one with the most power is a fool.
Fool to think power is better than love.
To use it as a weapon.
If you were in a real love,
There would be no power over the other,
Just the strengh of your love.
It will always be true.
Your a fool with power,
While I'm a fool with love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power by Roxy Gonro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson