Predawn In Health
The stars are filtering through a tree
outside in the moon's silent era.
Reality is moving layer over layer
like crystal spheres now called laws.
The future is right behind your head;
just over all horizons is the past.
The soul sits looking at its offer.
Les Murray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Predawn In Health by Les Murray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- My Angel, Ronald Chapman
- Why Have YOU Awoken Me?, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- Love, Tony Adah