Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Presence Of Love, The
And in Life's noisiest hour,
There whispers still the ceaseless Love of Thee,
The heart's Self-solace and soliloquy.
You mould my Hopes, you fashion me within ;
And to the leading Love-throb in the Heart
Thro' all my Being, thro' my pulses beat ;
You lie in all my many Thoughts, like Light,
Like the fair light of Dawn, or summer Eve
On rippling Stream, or cloud-reflecting Lake.
And looking to the Heaven, that bends above you,
How oft ! I bless the Lot, that made me love you.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Presence Of Love, The by Samuel Taylor Coleridge )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra
- Journey, Evageline Echo
- I Call Myself A Good Man, But I Am Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- She needs you to buy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Thinking the four as young, known and ac.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love Is What You Need, B.. Alexander
- Come on, friends, gajanan mishra
- The Song Of The Open Door, Bulat Okudzhava