Made a hole in the heart-
A primitive crying
Flashes in the twilight.
Tremble the moments;
Flock of birds encircles
The deep lake,
Submerged in the calm water.
Do I so senior,
Senior as the falling sing!
Someone call in the dark
With noble voice,
From the far bank;
I twist myself
To the core of the star.
Touches the primitive crying
To my entity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Primitive crying by Sanjibsaha Aniketa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey