PRINCESS OF THE OCEAN
My princess of the ocean
The darling girl of the pirate King
Am one in a billion to dare
Take a lonely voyage on a hostile seven seas
As I sail and sail on unknown passage
On the turmoil of tempest
And on the trails of hungry sharks.
To give you an Indian red rose.
My princes of the ocean
The darling damsel of this lonely Indian
who hides you in his cosy heart
as he embarks on a fearsome journey
on the surfy waters of an inhospitable ocean
to recite for you a poem of love and romance.
My Princess of the ocean
Be my love and life and
Test not my love and loyalty,
As I color your secret dreams
With the colors that I have stolen from
The rainbow of an Indian sky
All for you......all for you?
R.K Das's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PRINCESS OF THE OCEAN by R.K Das )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall