The holy prophesies will sure come true.
No time the humans find to grieve and rue.
The darkest nights will glow with infant Sun
and days will cool with Moon in vibrant run.
His advent; skies are crooning, oh listen.
O' see the hopeful smiles of stars glisten.
Behold the rivers flow with glitzy glow;
hearken the oceans roar "Jayaho! Jayahoo! ."
Beware O' men; before that sacred dawn
the dancing demons of the darkness go
allegro! Blow their creepy clarions
and with askance and dread your hearts they stow!
I know; the hideous looks beautiful;
the beautiful frightens with face dreadful.
The right looks wrong and wrong looks right and lo
the searching saints are hit by panic blow!
But wait till ushers in the lovely dawn
when quelling all the qualms, flexes HE, His brawn! !
sathya narayana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PROPHESY by sathya narayana )
- Never letting, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Like the Touch of Rain, Edward Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)