Psalm of Hope
Sing unto the Lord a Psalm of Hope,
early in the morning, all ye annointed
servants of the Lord! Sing! Rejoice,
all ye saints of the Lord, for He is
Righteous and Holy! Sing! Rejoice, all
ye saints of the Lord, for He is
Merciful and Mighty! Blessed are ye
who trust in the Lord! Blessed are
ye who worship and praise the Lord!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne & Lynn
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
people joint credit where it is due.
Now about the poem: I wrote several Psalms during the latter portion of the 1980's. As you can see I was under the influence of the older
King James' poetic version of the Bible. In my opinion the King James versions of the Bible are the best ones to compose poetry to.
We wanted to praise, honor, and glorify the Lord. In the performanace of the mission, we have accomphlised our purpose!
Comments about this poem (Psalm of Hope by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak