I could draw the trees
by your house I know them
and love them so well.
Where is my celestial epitome
when I begin to fail
at cognitive functions
and my fingers slip on my guitar,
and I make a horrible growling noise.
He too, must be drawing your trees.
So I believe in the astral plane,
and study etymology.
Go ahead then,
I have seen words that could have only
been invented when someone had
seen your face,
and the light under your skin,
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Psychoanalyzing Angels by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay