My favorite color is blue,
because it reminds me of me
which reminds me of you.
My favorite color is red,
because it reminds me of now
and reminds me of then.
Reminds me your voice,
and the first time you said...
My favorite color is me
because it reminds me of blue,
and the coconut trees
and the mornings spent with you.
My favorite color is you,
because it reminds of red.
Reminds me your lips,
and your voice in my head.
The time that we were,
and the time that we had.
The first time we met,
And the last time you said...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Purple by Donnie Wolff )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mr. Mountain, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Dear father, Missau Missau
- Phenomenal Cover of Beauties, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Anecdote of a Neglected Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- COPLA 86 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Mbaitoli, Missau Missau
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas