Putin And Sharon
Putin and Sharon they may live miles apart
But they have much in common each has a frosty heart
They both are anti- social and people they control
And they see those who are different as bereft of a soul.
Putin and Sharon come from different background
But in these autocratic leaders similarities to be found
They both are anti-muslim or so 'twould seem to me
And their soldiers have committed crimes against humanity.
Putin and Sharon on others inflict pain
And long after they are dead and gone their legacies will remain
Their strong dislike for allah's followers in glimpses they reveal
And the wounds of the divisions they've created will take ages to heal.
In Putin and in Sharon similarities you'll find
They have in them the worst traits in the race of humankind
In their narrowness and racism divisions they create
And they give a fresh breath of life to that awful virus hate.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Putin And Sharon by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki