I want to die quite naked
alone and fast asleep
a pillow underneath my head
a sheet about my feet.
I want to hear the angels
'It wasn't indigestion,
t'was a full blown MI;
But what of that, it's over-
no matter now, you're here;
so find yourself a chair somewhere
and grab yourself a beer.'
This song is na' so lengthy
and it's certainly not too deep-
Auden would probably howl
Rilke would probably weep,
But I want to die in bed, now,
it's quite the comfiest place
with the covers pulled up all the way
and a smile on my face.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Que Quiero by Morgan Michaels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi