Queen Of His Days
'He to She Style'
Oh I wish we were in a quiet valley
Where no-one else could ever be.
Then you and I might roam together
Down that long road to the sea.
You are my darling, my sweet love,
My beautiful summer rose.
Walk with me where the air is sweet
And the wild shamrock grows.
To see your hair blow wild and free
And your happy youthful ways
Always fills my heart with ecstacy
For you are the queen of my days.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Queen Of His Days by Joyce Hemsley )
- THE MIND OF POET, kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 September 1907 – 3 September 1963)