Quiet all therir get you.
Best for me to be quiet.
Suffer in silence.
If I open my mouth again.
Really bad things will happen.
Best to keep it all but quiet.
Best to keep it to myself.
Quiet or there get me.
Thats the one thing I no for sure.
Shush or they'll be back for me.
Never ever open my mouth.
Got to keep my trap firmly shut.
Or the bastards will be back for me.
Thats what I belived.
But they come back for me anyway.
Even though I kept stum.
There never was a way to win.
They still come back to get me.
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quiet all therir get you. by Amy Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku- Oh flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Addiction, Jared Hirsch
- Exceptional, gajanan mishra
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...