Quiet all therir get you.
Best for me to be quiet.
Suffer in silence.
If I open my mouth again.
Really bad things will happen.
Best to keep it all but quiet.
Best to keep it to myself.
Quiet or there get me.
Thats the one thing I no for sure.
Shush or they'll be back for me.
Never ever open my mouth.
Got to keep my trap firmly shut.
Or the bastards will be back for me.
Thats what I belived.
But they come back for me anyway.
Even though I kept stum.
There never was a way to win.
They still come back to get me.
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quiet all therir get you. by Amy Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui