Quintessence in Quick Link
Quickly we fall in trap of negative chat,
Quick rise of pressure hurts the heart.
Costume makes a man really very smart,
Eagerly plays on stage nicely his part.
While time crosses soul falls in vice,
While drought comes, does not get rice.
Hot sun rays fall cause melt in ice,
Before action we should think twice or thrice.
Many times vices put us in danger,
Let us watch like in forest watches ranger.
We should show sympathy also to stranger,
We should be always true God's messenger.
Quintessence in sudden we can gain,
We can throw away far unseen pain.
If we can get God's mercy bless rain,
We can develop on rails as runs a train.
Super meditation with God is right path,
Also we can do work remaining on earth.
God is our saviour of birth after birth,
Quintessence in quick link is our girth.
Pintu Mahakul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Quintessence in Quick Link by Pintu Mahakul )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(563 BCE - 483 BCE)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Familiar Letter, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Wedding Anniversary Wishes -Bhaiya Bhabh.., Priya Arora
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
Poem of the Day
- Birthday, Gunde Narsing Rao
- Devil, Emranor Reja
- Elegy for Tomorrow, Jahred Bertolfo
- In a way all are slaves., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To vent anger, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fate, Free Will and God, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 13, Michael P. McParland
- Many Good Reasons To Cry, Bill Galvin
- Committing To A Cause, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Webs Of Fantasy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak