Quintessence in Quick Link
Quickly we fall in trap of negative chat,
Quick rise of pressure hurts the heart.
Costume makes a man really very smart,
Eagerly plays on stage nicely his part.
While time crosses soul falls in vice,
While drought comes, does not get rice.
Hot sun rays fall cause melt in ice,
Before action we should think twice or thrice.
Many times vices put us in danger,
Let us watch like in forest watches ranger.
We should show sympathy also to stranger,
We should be always true God's messenger.
Quintessence in sudden we can gain,
We can throw away far unseen pain.
If we can get God's mercy bless rain,
We can develop on rails as runs a train.
Super meditation with God is right path,
Also we can do work remaining on earth.
God is our saviour of birth after birth,
Quintessence in quick link is our girth.
Pintu Mahakul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Quintessence in Quick Link by Pintu Mahakul )
Did you read them?
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)