I gaze over to you, in your direction-
see your face shining in the sunlight
like an angel, sparkling eyes with flowing hair.
Drawn to your beauty-full mind
i can’t help but be infatuated.
You’re not like other girls no, just quirky,
and kind- special, in body and soul.
I dream of seeing you, everyday- touching,
holding your hand and attention.
To hear you compliment me
would make my life- bring my soul from
this otherwise empty abyss.
From black-and-white to vivid colour…
J’adore, my darling.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rêverie~ by Matthew English )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dietary Sheep, Phil Soar
- Psalm, Emily Warn
- saved by a case of can i buy a d, sEaN nOrTh
- Anticipation, Edward Kofi Louis
- Two, Saanchi Ahuja
- Feet, Phil Soar
- Cold And Hard!, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Triumph of Death, Rosanna Warren
- Interior at Petworth: From Turner, Rosanna Warren
- Likimani, Edward Kofi Louis