I gaze over to you, in your direction-
see your face shining in the sunlight
like an angel, sparkling eyes with flowing hair.
Drawn to your beauty-full mind
i can’t help but be infatuated.
You’re not like other girls no, just quirky,
and kind- special, in body and soul.
I dream of seeing you, everyday- touching,
holding your hand and attention.
To hear you compliment me
would make my life- bring my soul from
this otherwise empty abyss.
From black-and-white to vivid colour…
J’adore, my darling.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rêverie~ by Matthew English )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan