Edward Kofi Louis
Racist prejudice had blinded the minds of mankind,
Thus forgetting the enormous contributions of one another on this earth;
Is it the colour of my skin or the colour of your skin?
Who made them all?
Racist, racist! Racism! !
I grew up in a family which respects all colours,
So i don't see why we should condemn what the Creator created!
And He is the ONLY ONE who knows the secret of these colours.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Racism by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart